A Map showing the Medieval Ecclesiastical & Hundred Boundaries in the Leverstock Green area.
Until the formation of the Parish of Leverstock Green in 1850, residents of Leverstock Green & Westwick would have belonged to one of the three parishes shown above: Hemel Hempstead, Abbots Langley and St. Michaels. There never having been a civil parish of Leverstock Green, politically Leverstock Green residents have still been divided between the Corporation & Borough of Hemel Hempstead, laterly the Borough of Dacorum, Abbots Langley (laterly Two Rivers) and St. Michael's Rural. The exact boundaries having varied at differing times and largely dependant on the extent of the New Town of Hemel Hempstead.
The Parishes coloured orange were within the Hundred of Casio and within the jurisdiction of the Abbey of St. albans. (Within its "Liberty") The parish coloured lilac was within the Hundred of Dacorum and subject to the authoriy of the Priory of Ashridge.